Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Content pages that i like :)


I Like this Music Magazine content page because the layout is interesting and stands out. The main image is very good and the subsidary images are of good quality.
As for the 'content' included on the content page, it will attract the readers interest. My favoutite thing about this contents page is that it's kept simple and the producer who created it kept to the colour scheme which is good. ^_^
I like this Music Magazine content page because the layout of the text and images is set out in interesting ways. I would comment on the main image on this contents page, however there is several subsidary images and they are all different, they look as if they are well composed and planned well.
Once again my favourite thing about this contents page is that it is nice and simple, i particually like the colour scheme of blank and white. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment