Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 April 2011

3. What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

3. What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

The media institution that might distribute my media product is Bauer media and Frontline, Bauer media.
  The media institution that I would choose to distribute my media is Bauer and frontline. I decided on choosing Bauer Media because I did some research on how well Bauer was currently performing and the static’s of Bauer. Currently Bauer is comprising 282 magazines in 15 countries.
 Another reason why I decided to choose Bauer is because the institution is multiplatform and the fact the institution is multiplatform would help attract my niche target audiences and hopefully obtain some more interest.
 As well as the media institution Bauer, I was also considering using Frontline to distribute my magazine, the method to distribute magazines to the wholesaler is:

The reason I would like to make my media product multiplatform is because the technology aspect of life is constantly updating and improving it’s software. For example I decided to aim the niche target audience at young adults as young adults are more likely to view the magazine on the internet than buy the hardcopy.
 However the reason I have decided to use Frontline is because even though my niche target audience is more likely to view the magazine on the internet, hopefully there would some of my readers would buy the hardcopy of the magazine.
 To make the magazine appear multiplatform I included the URL to the official site of the magazine “WWW.HOMICIDAL-CRIMISON.CO.UK”

No comments:

Post a Comment