Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 April 2011

6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process
of constructing this product?

During the construction of this project I have used Adobe indesign Cs2 to construct the front cover, the content page and the double page spread. I have learnt how to use the software and how to create various effects on images and text.
  For example on most of the images and text that I put in each of the sections, I applied a “drop shadow” to them to make the images and text stand out so it wasn’t just sitting on the page, it gave the effect that it was coming out of the page.

From the process of constructing this product, I have learnt that while producing the media product that layers are an essential feature when creating the media product, for example here are two pictures.
    The first picture is layer 1 which is just a grey background on its own and the second picture is layer 2 which has a title on top of the grey background.

For many of the photographs that I had chosen to place on each of section of my media product, I had to crop it to remove various sections of the background as it would ruin the photograph, for example

During the process, the photographs in which I had chosen to place on each section of my media product, I had to crop it to remove unnecessary sections of the background which ruined the picture, for example here are two photographs.
  The first photograph is the original one, where you can see the walls of my friend’s bedroom and on the second photograph I cropped it to remove the purple walls so it would appear more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment