Total Pageviews

Monday 22 November 2010

FRONT COVER - DRAFT 1

This is the first conventional layout that I decided to base my contents page, this layout is from the magazine Kerrang! and is the current contents page for the magazine, I don’t particularly like the layout of the this magazine as all of the contents that I am going to place on the page appears to be too “quashed” and a tight fit.

This is the first draft for my music magazine cover, I’m not particularly pleased with the design so far as I know that I could produce a better layout and design for the front cover of my music magazine.
 The aspects which I do not like of the design are the
-         The background image.
-         The position of the masthead.
-         The position of the sell line.

The aspects which I do like about the design are the
-         The masthead.
-         The sell line.


No comments:

Post a Comment