Total Pageviews

Thursday 25 November 2010

FRONT COVER - DRAFT 2

  
This is the second draft of my music magazine front cover, I decided to change the conventional layout out of the magazine, I’m not particularly pleased with the layout.
 From the last rough draft I did of the music magazine front cover, I decided to change the sell line from “NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN KEEP OUT OF REACH!” to “THE MUSIC MAGAZINE WITH A BITE”.
  For the free posters I am going to take my own photographs and I am going to produce my own posters. And instead of giving out free stickers I have decided to give out free signed photographs as they have more traditional value.

The aspects which I do not like of the design are the
-         The background image.
-         The effect of “Feather”.
-         Free stickers.
-         The font of the masthead (The font makes the masthead hard to read.)
   
The aspects which I do like about the design are the
-         The masthead
-         The sell line “MUSIC MAGAZINE WITH A BITE”.
-         The conventional layout
-         The idea of giving away free gifts; free posters.
-         The position of the bar code.


No comments:

Post a Comment